The Cupertino tech conglomerate has already created a lot of buzzes whether it comes to unleashing OS or iPhones! The face detection technology has been wonderfully incorporated in iPhone X, the only problem lies with the Chinese customers! And when it comes to operating system, we already have a fair idea of how iOS 11 was praised on numerous counts both critically as well as commercially. Now that last year’s wait was being put to a close with the launch of iOS 11, safely and truly there comes the anticipations of iOS 12. In this guide, we aim to offer you an effective yet easy guide to download iOS 12 beta. Keep reading on.
Download iOS 12 Beta: But When is it Coming?
When concerning the release strategy of Apple’s OS, here’s what we have come across.
- iPhone OS 1: Released on June 29, 2007
- iPhone OS 2: Released on July 11, 2008
- iPhone OS 3: Released on June 17, 2009
- iOS 4: Released on June 21, 2010
- iOS 5: Announced on June 6, 2011, and Released on October 12, 2011
- iOS 6: Announced on June 11, 2012, and Released on September 19, 2012
- iOS 7: Announced on June 10, 2013, and Released on September 18, 2013
- iOS 8: Announced on June 2, 2014, and Released on September 17, 2014
- iOS 9: Announced on June 8, 2015, and Released on September 16, 2015
- iOS 10: Announced on June 13, 2016, and Released on September 13, 2017
- iOS 11: Announced on June 5, 2017, and Released on September 19, 2017
The next grand thing from Apple is the iOS 12. But when can fans download iOS 12 beta? While there has been no such news, we are concerned for all the iOS users. Hence soon after Apple releases the iOS 12 beta, you can download it, but only if you follow the steps written below.
- Step 1: First, you will have to remember that you need to make a backup of your iPhone’s or the iPad’s (your device’s) data by using the iCloud in order to prevent the loss of your Internet.
- Step 2: The next thing that we will as you to perform is that if you have never downloaded any iOS beta before, you will have to create an account on Apple Beta Software Program. Find it out from a trusted source. If you have the account already, then just sign in by using the credentials accordingly.
- Step 3: As soon as you sign in or log in, you will have to sign in by using your Apple ID and the password that you have got. You have to then click on the option which will say ‘Agree to the Terms and Conditions’. You are all ready now.
The Final Words
Make the best use of the comments section right below and do let us know your wishlists for iOS 12 which is expected to get announced next year at the WWDC event in the month of June.